- DOL : Officials for Match day 27
- I’ll sack Wenger once I buy Arsenal — Dangote
- Aubameyang, Omagbemi only Africans on Fifa shortlists
- Watch the penalty awarded to Kotoko against NEA Salamina
- KP-Boateng: Las Palmas exit decision as a father and a husband, not a player
- Floyd Mayweather and Conor McGregor will fight in smaller gloves
- Zidane: Real Madrid finish one cycle with this Supercopa and we start another
- Emmanuel Gyasi signs for Sudtirol FC on loan
- MTN FA CUP: Late penalty saves Kotoko against NEA Salamina
- Angel Di Maria calls Neymar, Ronaldo, Messi ‘lucky kids’ to have played with him
Ghana has been ranked as the second best on the African continent, after FIFA released its latest World Rankings on Thursday.
The Black Stars moved one place up to the 35th position in the latest FIFA/Coca Cola World ranking.
Ghana, thus have replaced Côte D’Ivoire who occupied the second place in the previous ranking on the African continent.
Algeria 1st remains African’s best national team, with AFCON holders Cote d’Ivoire dropping to 3rd position, while Senegal and Egypt maintained their 4th and 5th positions respectively in the top five on the continent.