- National Women’s League kick off on April 7
- Forget about the three maximum points on Sunday – Wafa’s Operations Manager tells Liberty professionals
- Referee Samuel Suka won the game for Ebusua Dwarfs – Chelsea chief fumes
- GFA Disciplinary Committee bans Referee Reginald Lathbridge
- Motivation keeps Everest going -Bharani
- Exciting Accra Cricket League at Achimota
- Ghana’s Nelson Ladzagla scored to power his Sudanese side El Hilal Obeid to the final round qualifiers of the CAF Confederation Cup
- #GPHLWrap: Ghana Premier League Week 1
- Morocco proposed using 14 stadiums and 15.8 billion dollars if it gets 2026 World Cup
- Police, Prisons win Gala to welcome GAHL
Ghana has been ranked as the second best on the African continent, after FIFA released its latest World Rankings on Thursday.
The Black Stars moved one place up to the 35th position in the latest FIFA/Coca Cola World ranking.
Ghana, thus have replaced Côte D’Ivoire who occupied the second place in the previous ranking on the African continent.
Algeria 1st remains African’s best national team, with AFCON holders Cote d’Ivoire dropping to 3rd position, while Senegal and Egypt maintained their 4th and 5th positions respectively in the top five on the continent.