- Honduras coach Jorge Luis Pinto calls FIFA playoff dates ‘inhumane’
- Dr. Nduom’s Elmina Sharks tried to bribe referee Uriah Glah – Aduana CEO Albert Commey
- Ghanaian Players Abroad: Dwamena, Tetteh, Twumasi, Antwi score
- So this is Ghana Football?- Dr. Papa Kwesi Nduom
- Ghana’s Seth Paintsil allays injury fears
- Gambia Female U17 due Banjul Tuesday after SierraLeone victory
- European Clubs chase Ghanaian prodigy Kwadwo Asamoah
- THE PLIGHT OF JUVENILE FOOTBALL MANAGERS
- Roger Federer beats Nadal to win Shanghai Masters
- THIS SPORTS BETTING CANKER MUST BE CHECKED
Former Ghana midfielder, Laryea Kingston has penned down a short-term deal with Northern Cypriot side Genclik Gucu.
Laryea, 33, joined the Cypriot Club on a six month deal.
The former Hearts Of Oak and Olympics enforcer has not been playing actively for the past 24 months after a short stint with US lower-tier side Phoenix FC.
Kingston has already started training with his new employers and will be playing alongside former Ghana youth defender Daniel Addo, who joined the side from Ashanti Gold.