- Man City planning long-term deal with Pep Guardiola
- CAF African Player of the Year 2017: Salah , Aubameyang and Mane
- GAD TO STOP TIMOTHY IN ROUND 3
- MARTIN LUTHER KING WINS 3RD EDITION OF TKD VIDEO CONTEST
- Christopher Bonney agrees three-year deal with Hearts Of Oak
- Audio : The 5th Edition of West Africa Weekly Sports Digest
- Video Assistant Referees to be used at CHAN 2018
- Jose Mourinho has better winning mentality than Pep Guardiola, says Alan Pardew
- Uba Ikama joins Aduana Stars
- Kotoko wallop Cornerstone in a friendly
Former Ghana midfielder, Laryea Kingston has penned down a short-term deal with Northern Cypriot side Genclik Gucu.
Laryea, 33, joined the Cypriot Club on a six month deal.
The former Hearts Of Oak and Olympics enforcer has not been playing actively for the past 24 months after a short stint with US lower-tier side Phoenix FC.
Kingston has already started training with his new employers and will be playing alongside former Ghana youth defender Daniel Addo, who joined the side from Ashanti Gold.