- Salah & Aubameyang lead African Player of the Year
- WAFU U-20: Nigeria brushes Ghana aside to secure semis Spot
- Do Ghana have a Sporting club or Football club ?
- Volta grabs two awards at National Table Tennis League
- No Ghanaian referees will at 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup
- Fighters dominate 10th Korea Cup Taekwondo Championships
- Volta Taekwondo makes Gait at 10th Korea Cup Championships
- GTF aspire cooperation with the Korean Community
- Sonrise fails to STT in week 4 of Volta Handball League
- Volta Cricket appreciates ICC-Africa visit
Former Ghana midfielder, Laryea Kingston has penned down a short-term deal with Northern Cypriot side Genclik Gucu.
Laryea, 33, joined the Cypriot Club on a six month deal.
The former Hearts Of Oak and Olympics enforcer has not been playing actively for the past 24 months after a short stint with US lower-tier side Phoenix FC.
Kingston has already started training with his new employers and will be playing alongside former Ghana youth defender Daniel Addo, who joined the side from Ashanti Gold.