- VTTC maintains league target despite losing week 3 ties
- PODCAST : WEST AFRICA WEEKLY SPORTS DIGEST 38th EDITION
- Matthew Cudjoe being monitored by clubs in Europe
- Felix Siameh, Kingsley Yeboah seals move to NK Krivaja in Bosnia
- Baboo Sports organizes Tennis Doubles Open tournament
- CAF Champions League statistics
- Vilcabamba female team picks first 3 points at Table Tennis league
- Chelsea, Tema Champions of Mcdan Community Champions League
- Razak Abdul Karim revels in talents grooming for society
- PODCAST : WEST AFRICA WEEKLY SPORTS DIGEST 37th EDITION
West Ham United record signing Andre Ayew had a nightmarish debut when he limped off before half time in the Premier League opener at Chelsea with an injury.
The 26-year-old appeared to have sprained a muscle in his right thigh and was replaced by Gokhan Tore in the 34th minute.
The Ghana international will undergo tests on Tuesday to ascertain the extent of his injury.
Ayew was expected to explode against the Blues at Stamford Bridge like he did on his league debut for Swansea last season as they fell to a 2-1 defeat at Stamford Bridge.