- Honduras coach Jorge Luis Pinto calls FIFA playoff dates ‘inhumane’
- Dr. Nduom’s Elmina Sharks tried to bribe referee Uriah Glah – Aduana CEO Albert Commey
- Ghanaian Players Abroad: Dwamena, Tetteh, Twumasi, Antwi score
- So this is Ghana Football?- Dr. Papa Kwesi Nduom
- Ghana’s Seth Paintsil allays injury fears
- Gambia Female U17 due Banjul Tuesday after SierraLeone victory
- European Clubs chase Ghanaian prodigy Kwadwo Asamoah
- THE PLIGHT OF JUVENILE FOOTBALL MANAGERS
- Roger Federer beats Nadal to win Shanghai Masters
- THIS SPORTS BETTING CANKER MUST BE CHECKED
West Ham United record signing Andre Ayew had a nightmarish debut when he limped off before half time in the Premier League opener at Chelsea with an injury.
The 26-year-old appeared to have sprained a muscle in his right thigh and was replaced by Gokhan Tore in the 34th minute.
The Ghana international will undergo tests on Tuesday to ascertain the extent of his injury.
Ayew was expected to explode against the Blues at Stamford Bridge like he did on his league debut for Swansea last season as they fell to a 2-1 defeat at Stamford Bridge.