- National Women’s League kick off on April 7
- Forget about the three maximum points on Sunday – Wafa’s Operations Manager tells Liberty professionals
- Referee Samuel Suka won the game for Ebusua Dwarfs – Chelsea chief fumes
- GFA Disciplinary Committee bans Referee Reginald Lathbridge
- Motivation keeps Everest going -Bharani
- Exciting Accra Cricket League at Achimota
- Ghana’s Nelson Ladzagla scored to power his Sudanese side El Hilal Obeid to the final round qualifiers of the CAF Confederation Cup
- #GPHLWrap: Ghana Premier League Week 1
- Morocco proposed using 14 stadiums and 15.8 billion dollars if it gets 2026 World Cup
- Police, Prisons win Gala to welcome GAHL
Kumasi Asante Kotoko’s Dauda Mohammed has received a late call-up in the Ghana squad to face Rwanda this Saturday in the final 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier.
The Ghana U-20 captain replaces injured FC Sion striker Ebenezer Assifuah.
It will be his first senior national team call-up in his budding career.
Mohammed has been in fine form in the Ghana Premier League as the club’s top scorer with eight goals.
He becomes the second Ghana U20 player to get a call-up from Ghana coach Avram Grant for this final qualifier.
On-loan FC Twente midfielder Yaw Yeboah replaced injured Jeffery Schlupp.