- I haven’t heard it” – Kwesi Appiah on being sacked if He fails to win the AFCON.
- Commodore: “Kwesi Nyantakyi should come back if NC wants to run the GFA on business terms”
- BOOST FOR KOTOKO: AshGold’s Richard Djodi ready for Kotoko switch
- PHOTO GALLERY: CAF CC: KOTOKO 2 VS 1 COTON
- Ghana’s Boateng joins Barcelona on loan
- Akonnor saddened by sack calls from cub fans
- Volta Cricket League takes off smoothly
- CAF CC: Kotoko draw Nkana FC, Al Hilal and Zesco United in group C
- C .K Akunnor can’t take all the Praise – Abdul Razak
- MATCH REPORT: Kotoko 2 – Coton Sport 1 – Porcupines secure group stage berth in Caf Confed Cup play-off ties
Former Ghana Youth midfielder Michael Anaba has penned down a one-year deal with Spanish side CD Eldense.
The former Asante Kotoko player signed for his new employers less than 24 hours after mutually terminating his contract with Elche on Wednesday afternoon.
The former Windy Professionals midfielder decided to depart Elche due to lack of playing time
The 23-year-old was chased by several top clubs including Moldova but opted for the Segunda B division outfit.
Anaba was a member of Ghana’s Under-20 squad that won bronze at the 2013 World Youth Championship inTurkey.