- The protests have come again
- Antonio Conte Feeling the Heat
- Kotoko’s Quansah inches closer to recovery
- Jordan Ayew turns French Teacher
- Ghana Premier League week 30 matches to be postponed
- FIFA U-17 WC: Ghana beat Niger to set up quarterfinals clash with Mali
- Walker hails keeper Ederson for role in Napoli win
- Mali sailed into the quarterfinals of the FIFA U-17 World Cup
- FIFA U-17 World Cup: Terry Owusu eyes Niger scalp
- Sassuolo’s Alfred Duncan revels in stalemate performance with Chievo
Ghanaian teenager Ernest Agyiri has completed a loan move to Norwegian Eliteserien side Valerenga on loan from Manchester City.
The 18-year-old midfielder joined City in 2015 from one of the best academy sides in Ghana, Right to Dream Academy.
Valerenga are ninth on the Norwegian top-flight table with eight matches to the end of the season.