- Morocco proposed using 14 stadiums and 15.8 billion dollars if it gets 2026 World Cup
- Police, Prisons win Gala to welcome GAHL
- Audio :The 17th Edition of West Africa Weekly Sports Digest
- Liverpool hammer Watford
- #GHPL: Inter Allies 3:0 victory against Bechem United
- Cool Tempers, Everest yet to lose in GACL
- UEFA Champion League – Juventus to face Real Madrid
- We’ll Partner GOC in Promoting Ghana Through Sports – PAYSWITCH
- GHPL : Match officials for Match day One
- VRHL resumes this weekend
Ghanaian teenager Ernest Agyiri has completed a loan move to Norwegian Eliteserien side Valerenga on loan from Manchester City.
The 18-year-old midfielder joined City in 2015 from one of the best academy sides in Ghana, Right to Dream Academy.
Valerenga are ninth on the Norwegian top-flight table with eight matches to the end of the season.