- Salah & Aubameyang lead African Player of the Year
- WAFU U-20: Nigeria brushes Ghana aside to secure semis Spot
- Do Ghana have a Sporting club or Football club ?
- Volta grabs two awards at National Table Tennis League
- No Ghanaian referees will at 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup
- Fighters dominate 10th Korea Cup Taekwondo Championships
- Volta Taekwondo makes Gait at 10th Korea Cup Championships
- GTF aspire cooperation with the Korean Community
- Sonrise fails to STT in week 4 of Volta Handball League
- Volta Cricket appreciates ICC-Africa visit
Ghanaian teenager Ernest Agyiri has completed a loan move to Norwegian Eliteserien side Valerenga on loan from Manchester City.
The 18-year-old midfielder joined City in 2015 from one of the best academy sides in Ghana, Right to Dream Academy.
Valerenga are ninth on the Norwegian top-flight table with eight matches to the end of the season.