- Honduras coach Jorge Luis Pinto calls FIFA playoff dates ‘inhumane’
- Dr. Nduom’s Elmina Sharks tried to bribe referee Uriah Glah – Aduana CEO Albert Commey
- Ghanaian Players Abroad: Dwamena, Tetteh, Twumasi, Antwi score
- So this is Ghana Football?- Dr. Papa Kwesi Nduom
- Ghana’s Seth Paintsil allays injury fears
- Gambia Female U17 due Banjul Tuesday after SierraLeone victory
- European Clubs chase Ghanaian prodigy Kwadwo Asamoah
- THE PLIGHT OF JUVENILE FOOTBALL MANAGERS
- Roger Federer beats Nadal to win Shanghai Masters
- THIS SPORTS BETTING CANKER MUST BE CHECKED
Liverpool Football Club can confirm Mario Balotelli has joined French club OGC Nice on a permanent deal.
The Italy forward, who moved to Anfield in August 2014, has finalised a deadline day switch to the Ligue 1 side.
Balotelli made 28 appearances and scored four goals for the Reds following his transfer from AC Milan, where he returned last term on a season-long loan.
Everybody at Liverpool FC wishes Mario the best of luck in his future career.