- National Women’s League kick off on April 7
- Forget about the three maximum points on Sunday – Wafa’s Operations Manager tells Liberty professionals
- Referee Samuel Suka won the game for Ebusua Dwarfs – Chelsea chief fumes
- GFA Disciplinary Committee bans Referee Reginald Lathbridge
- Motivation keeps Everest going -Bharani
- Exciting Accra Cricket League at Achimota
- Ghana’s Nelson Ladzagla scored to power his Sudanese side El Hilal Obeid to the final round qualifiers of the CAF Confederation Cup
- #GPHLWrap: Ghana Premier League Week 1
- Morocco proposed using 14 stadiums and 15.8 billion dollars if it gets 2026 World Cup
- Police, Prisons win Gala to welcome GAHL
Elmina Sharks qualified to the Ghana Premier League following a 3-1 win over Gold Stars on Saturday with two matches to end the season.
Sharks became the first team to qualify for next season’s Ghana topflight after the home victory over the visitors.
Goals from Richard Atika, Obeng Crentsil and Charles McCarthy at the Nduom Sports Stadium were enough to hand Coack Kobbina Amissah’s side the qualification from Zone II.
Sharks are on 65, 12 more than Karela FC who occupy the second position.
Kobina Amissah’s side will play Nzema Kotoko and King Faisal to end the season.