- National Women’s League kick off on April 7
- Forget about the three maximum points on Sunday – Wafa’s Operations Manager tells Liberty professionals
- Referee Samuel Suka won the game for Ebusua Dwarfs – Chelsea chief fumes
- GFA Disciplinary Committee bans Referee Reginald Lathbridge
- Motivation keeps Everest going -Bharani
- Exciting Accra Cricket League at Achimota
- Ghana’s Nelson Ladzagla scored to power his Sudanese side El Hilal Obeid to the final round qualifiers of the CAF Confederation Cup
- #GPHLWrap: Ghana Premier League Week 1
- Morocco proposed using 14 stadiums and 15.8 billion dollars if it gets 2026 World Cup
- Police, Prisons win Gala to welcome GAHL
Medeama SC secured a 2-0 win over Berekum Chelsea in an outstanding Ghana Premier League fixture on Sunday afternoon.
The victory thus moves the Mauves and Yellow to the fifth position on 41 points after exhausting all their outstanding matches.
Enterprising midfielder Kwesi Donsu opened the scoring for the Tarkwa-based outfit before Kwame Boahene added the second to record the maximum points for the defending MTN FA Cup winners.
Berekum Chelsea are now occupying the 12th position with 39 points on the league, with three more matches to end the season.