- PHOTO GALLERY: NORTHERN LADIES 1 VS 1 AMPEM DARKOA
- FIFA Okay VAR For France 2019, India, Brazil To Host Age Grade Tournament
- Caf Confederations Cup statistics
- Why Ghanaians are calling on Samuel Sarfo for AFCON 2019
- Ghana Taekwondo trains 20 Administrators in 2nd DNSS program
- Unique Stars, Ho Tech Univ. sees victories in Volta Handball League Week 7
- PODCAST : WEST AFRICA WEEKLY SPORTS DIGEST 53rd EDITION
- Samuel Sarfo on the verge of a European switch
- Berekum Chelsea seals next phase of Viareggio Cup, after a win against Spezia
- Top European clubs in hot pursuit for Moro Alhassan
Asante Kotoko progressed to the semi finals to this year’s MTN FA Cup following a hard-fought 2-1 win over NEA Salamina on Wednesday.
Amos Frimpong’s late minute penalty call aided the Reds to secure the needed win.
However, many pundit as well as kotoko’s gaffer have described the penalty awarded the Porcupine Warriors dubious.
Below is a video of the action that lead to the penalty call.
By: Daniel Osei