- Ghana’s Black Starlets wallop UAE in a friendly
- Koukpo Marcellin of Benin tops Steve Polack wish list
- Allies’ Isaac Twum set to leave Ghana’s shores early next year
- Conte: If you had a daughter, Morata is the kind of guy you would want to marry her
- FIFA Under-17 World Cup: Fun facts that you probably didn’t know
- English Premier League : talking points from this weekend’s action
- Bechem United Chief tells Kwesi Nyantakyi to step down as GFA Boss
- Ghana line up Saudi Arabia friendly in October
- Wafu Cup: Third place play-off moved to Sunday
- Adu John Nets the only goal for Dansoman Barcelona
Great Olympics Coach Tom Strand has resigned from his post just months into the job.
The Swede came into agreement with officials of the Wonder Club to quit his position.
Strand took over the Club from former Ghana international Godwin Attram following the team’s awful performance in the Ghana Premier League.
The former Medeama SC Coach could not live up the bill hence have decided to reliqiushed the position.
Olympics have therefore reinstated Attram as the head Coach for the side and will be in charge for the remaining matches in the Ghana Premier League.