- Motivation keeps Everest going -Bharani
- Exciting Accra Cricket League at Achimota
- Ghana’s Nelson Ladzagla scored to power his Sudanese side El Hilal Obeid to the final round qualifiers of the CAF Confederation Cup
- #GPHLWrap: Ghana Premier League Week 1
- Morocco proposed using 14 stadiums and 15.8 billion dollars if it gets 2026 World Cup
- Police, Prisons win Gala to welcome GAHL
- Audio :The 17th Edition of West Africa Weekly Sports Digest
- Liverpool hammer Watford
- #GHPL: Inter Allies 3:0 victory against Bechem United
- Cool Tempers, Everest yet to lose in GACL
The 3rd place play-off match between Benin and Niger has been moved to Sunday September 24, 2017 at the Cape Coast sports stadium, WAFU has confirmed. The match was originally scheduled to be played on Saturday with the final between Ghana and Nigeria scheduled for Sunday.
However, WAFU has confirmed both matches will now be played on Sunday with Benin vs Niger set to kick off at 14:00GMT followed by the final at 18:00GMT.
Nigeria beat Benin 1-0 to progress to the final while host Ghana sailed through with a 2-0 victory over Niger.
By Fentuo Tahiru