- Jerome Boateng & Franck Ribery to miss Liverpool match
- Ho Kpodzi Girls makes 3 out of 3 in Cricket League
- Taekwondo National Licence Referee course ends in Tema
- CAFCC: BONSU & GYAMFI SET KOTOKO FIRST WIN AT GROUP STAGE
- Referee Collina & Memphis Depay was born, Kanu scored the winner on his Arsenal debut.
- Francis Asare gets Int’l Appointment at 1st Africa Beach Games
- Ghanaian Taekwondo Athletes Grab three Medals at Nigeria Open
- GTF officially opens DNSS programs
- Nigeria Open : Team Nigeria emerge overall best
- Normalization Committee Special Competition cancelled
Ghana striker Stephen Sarfo was named the top scorer of the just ended 2017 Wafu tournament in Ghana.
The Berekun Chelsea front man who has been impressive in the competition scored four goals in six games.
Sarfo grabbed his first goal in the group stage when Ghana defeated Guinea 2-0. He again netted against Niger in the semifinals.
He crowned his scintillating exploits with a brace in the final game against Nigeria as Ghana thumped the visitors 4-1 to lift the cup on Sunday in Cape Coast.
Niger’s Victorien Adebayor came second with three goals.
By: Daniel Osei