- Jerome Boateng & Franck Ribery to miss Liverpool match
- Ho Kpodzi Girls makes 3 out of 3 in Cricket League
- Taekwondo National Licence Referee course ends in Tema
- CAFCC: BONSU & GYAMFI SET KOTOKO FIRST WIN AT GROUP STAGE
- Referee Collina & Memphis Depay was born, Kanu scored the winner on his Arsenal debut.
- Francis Asare gets Int’l Appointment at 1st Africa Beach Games
- Ghanaian Taekwondo Athletes Grab three Medals at Nigeria Open
- GTF officially opens DNSS programs
- Nigeria Open : Team Nigeria emerge overall best
- Normalization Committee Special Competition cancelled
Ampem Darkoa Ladies recorded a 1-0 victory over Lady Strikers on Saturday to win the National Women’s League title.
Black Queens attacker Priscilla Adobea snatched the only goal on the afternoon, at the Baba Yara Stadium in Kumasi to lift the trophy.
The Techiman-based outfit’s victory means they have successfully defended the trophy they won last year. Ampem Darkoa secured their first title last year, when they subdued Hasaacas Ladies in Cape Coast.
By Daniel Osei