- Egypt or South Africa: Who gets the nod?
- Zidane likely to become next permanent Man Utd manager
- Police win GAHA Champion of Champions
- UCL last 16 draw: Liverpool vs Bayern , Man Utd vs PSG
- Kaka announced his retirement and Chelsea sack Mourinho on this day.
- Nigerien U20 star Issah Abdoulaye praises his teammates.
- Salah & Aubameyang lead African Player of the Year
- WAFU U-20: Nigeria brushes Ghana aside to secure semis Spot
- Do Ghana have a Sporting club or Football club ?
- Volta grabs two awards at National Table Tennis League
Ampem Darkoa Ladies recorded a 1-0 victory over Lady Strikers on Saturday to win the National Women’s League title.
Black Queens attacker Priscilla Adobea snatched the only goal on the afternoon, at the Baba Yara Stadium in Kumasi to lift the trophy.
The Techiman-based outfit’s victory means they have successfully defended the trophy they won last year. Ampem Darkoa secured their first title last year, when they subdued Hasaacas Ladies in Cape Coast.
By Daniel Osei