- Leonard’s penalty wins Dreams FC G8 tourney title
- ACA-NWA Tourney: Ghana losses narrowly to NIGERIA
- OFFICIAL: Daniel Darkwah joins Kotoko on a 2-year deal
- Wa All Stars reveal new Kits for the 2017/18 League season
- Ghana begins ACA/ NWA tourney with a win
- Waris completes FC Porto loan move
- David Accam moves to Philadelphia Union
- Hearts of Oak drops interest in Richard Zumah, after huge price tag by club
- GPL Schedule 2017-18: Official List of Fixtures for Ghana Premier League Season
- GTF BEGINS A BUSY 2018 WITH JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIP
Ampem Darkoa Ladies recorded a 1-0 victory over Lady Strikers on Saturday to win the National Women’s League title.
Black Queens attacker Priscilla Adobea snatched the only goal on the afternoon, at the Baba Yara Stadium in Kumasi to lift the trophy.
The Techiman-based outfit’s victory means they have successfully defended the trophy they won last year. Ampem Darkoa secured their first title last year, when they subdued Hasaacas Ladies in Cape Coast.
By Daniel Osei