- 2018AWCON: Ghana face Algeria, Nigeria and South Africa
- Police held by Hostac as Prisons keep a lead in GAHA League
- 2018AWCON : Thomas Dennerby invites 19 professionals for camp
- Ghana pull out of Caf Inter Club competition
- Cricket Project Wildfire hits Ho
- VRBF rallies behind Polopala on his first title bout
- Greater Accra Handball league returns with week 20 fixtures
- Gentals beats ‘the Charities’ to win Kaneshie Books and Boots trophy
- Volta Table tennis resumes league with victories
- Police, Prisons share GAHA Cup trophies
Ampem Darkoa Ladies recorded a 1-0 victory over Lady Strikers on Saturday to win the National Women’s League title.
Black Queens attacker Priscilla Adobea snatched the only goal on the afternoon, at the Baba Yara Stadium in Kumasi to lift the trophy.
The Techiman-based outfit’s victory means they have successfully defended the trophy they won last year. Ampem Darkoa secured their first title last year, when they subdued Hasaacas Ladies in Cape Coast.
By Daniel Osei