- Audio :The 21th Edition of West Africa Weekly Sports Digest
- Ghana shares points, Nigeria wins; Final showdown tomorrow
- Women’s League : Match Officials for Match day 3
- Wenger announced Arsenal exit
- #Russia2018: Aguero May Miss Russia 2018
- Ghana targets 100% record at ICC T20 qualifiers
- #Russia2018: Fans To Watch Replay of Video Assistant Referee at World Cup
- Marcos Alonso gets 3 match ban
- #Russia2018: 6 African Referees, 10 Assistants For World Cup
- Ghana into next round of ICC T20 qualifiers
Ampem Darkoa Ladies recorded a 1-0 victory over Lady Strikers on Saturday to win the National Women’s League title.
Black Queens attacker Priscilla Adobea snatched the only goal on the afternoon, at the Baba Yara Stadium in Kumasi to lift the trophy.
The Techiman-based outfit’s victory means they have successfully defended the trophy they won last year. Ampem Darkoa secured their first title last year, when they subdued Hasaacas Ladies in Cape Coast.
By Daniel Osei