- Honduras coach Jorge Luis Pinto calls FIFA playoff dates ‘inhumane’
- Dr. Nduom’s Elmina Sharks tried to bribe referee Uriah Glah – Aduana CEO Albert Commey
- Ghanaian Players Abroad: Dwamena, Tetteh, Twumasi, Antwi score
- So this is Ghana Football?- Dr. Papa Kwesi Nduom
- Ghana’s Seth Paintsil allays injury fears
- Gambia Female U17 due Banjul Tuesday after SierraLeone victory
- European Clubs chase Ghanaian prodigy Kwadwo Asamoah
- THE PLIGHT OF JUVENILE FOOTBALL MANAGERS
- Roger Federer beats Nadal to win Shanghai Masters
- THIS SPORTS BETTING CANKER MUST BE CHECKED
On-loan Majeed Ashimeru snatched his first goal for Austria side Lustenau on Friday following a 1-0 win at Kapfenberger SV in the Austrian second-tier league.
The erstwhile WAFA enforcer grabbed the only goal of the game on the 16th minute.
Ashimeru who was making his sixth appearance on the night joined Lustenau from giants Red Bull Salzburg.
Ashimeru joined during the summer transfer window.
By Daniel Osei