- National Women’s League kick off on April 7
- Forget about the three maximum points on Sunday – Wafa’s Operations Manager tells Liberty professionals
- Referee Samuel Suka won the game for Ebusua Dwarfs – Chelsea chief fumes
- GFA Disciplinary Committee bans Referee Reginald Lathbridge
- Motivation keeps Everest going -Bharani
- Exciting Accra Cricket League at Achimota
- Ghana’s Nelson Ladzagla scored to power his Sudanese side El Hilal Obeid to the final round qualifiers of the CAF Confederation Cup
- #GPHLWrap: Ghana Premier League Week 1
- Morocco proposed using 14 stadiums and 15.8 billion dollars if it gets 2026 World Cup
- Police, Prisons win Gala to welcome GAHL
On-loan Majeed Ashimeru snatched his first goal for Austria side Lustenau on Friday following a 1-0 win at Kapfenberger SV in the Austrian second-tier league.
The erstwhile WAFA enforcer grabbed the only goal of the game on the 16th minute.
Ashimeru who was making his sixth appearance on the night joined Lustenau from giants Red Bull Salzburg.
Ashimeru joined during the summer transfer window.
By Daniel Osei