- I haven’t heard it” – Kwesi Appiah on being sacked if He fails to win the AFCON.
- Commodore: “Kwesi Nyantakyi should come back if NC wants to run the GFA on business terms”
- BOOST FOR KOTOKO: AshGold’s Richard Djodi ready for Kotoko switch
- PHOTO GALLERY: CAF CC: KOTOKO 2 VS 1 COTON
- Ghana’s Boateng joins Barcelona on loan
- Akonnor saddened by sack calls from cub fans
- Volta Cricket League takes off smoothly
- CAF CC: Kotoko draw Nkana FC, Al Hilal and Zesco United in group C
- C .K Akunnor can’t take all the Praise – Abdul Razak
- MATCH REPORT: Kotoko 2 – Coton Sport 1 – Porcupines secure group stage berth in Caf Confed Cup play-off ties
Asante Kotoko have arrived in Tamale, where they will take on archrivals Accra Hearts of Oak in the final of the 2017 MTN FA Cup on Sunday at 3:00 pm.
Team Kotoko’s party comprises 20 players, seven technical and medical officials, along with three management members.
The team would — according to their camp schedule — hold a brief shake-up session later on Friday before breaking for a much-needed rest.
Kotoko seek to end a torrid season on a high and early indications suggest Steven Polack’s men would leave nothing unchecked in their quest for success on Sunday.