- 2018AWCON : Thomas Dennerby invites 19 professionals for camp
- Ghana pull out of Caf Inter Club competition
- Cricket Project Wildfire hits Ho
- VRBF rallies behind Polopala on his first title bout
- Greater Accra Handball league returns with week 20 fixtures
- Gentals beats ‘the Charities’ to win Kaneshie Books and Boots trophy
- Volta Table tennis resumes league with victories
- Police, Prisons share GAHA Cup trophies
- PODCAST : WEST AFRICA WEEKLY SPORTS DIGEST 41st EDITION
- Volta Handball set to begin League with more clubs
Aduana Stars have completed the signing of Congolese forward Uba Ikama.
Uba joined the current Ghana Premier League champions on a three-year deal from Aspe FC.
The Fire Boys captured the 17-year old prodigy to strengthen their attack ahead of the 2017-18 season, as the Dormaa-based club prepare to represent Ghana in next year’s CAF Champions League.
Uba becomes the club’s third signing after the capture of Hafiz Adams, formerly of Wa All Stars and Caleb Amankwah from WAFA.
By Daniel Osei ( For more sports news and updates, follow Herosportsgh.com on Twitter at @Herosportsgh and on Facebook at Herosportsgh.)