- George Afriyie sacked
- Ghana seals first victory in ACA T20 Cup qualifier
- FIFA CLEARS GHANA LEAGUE TO CONTINUE DURING 2018 WORLD CUP
- Simunye Cup 2018: Ghana to face Malawi in the knockout stage
- Simunye Cup 2018: Ghana pips South Africa by a lone goal
- Guardiola believes Kevin de Bruyne deserved to be named Player of the Year
- Women League: LadyStrikers Record its first Win
- Mohamed Salah named PFA Player of the year
- FA CUP : Chelsea set up date with Manchester United
- Ghana wins ICC World T20 Africa Qualifier A tourney
Aduana Stars have completed the signing of Congolese forward Uba Ikama.
Uba joined the current Ghana Premier League champions on a three-year deal from Aspe FC.
The Fire Boys captured the 17-year old prodigy to strengthen their attack ahead of the 2017-18 season, as the Dormaa-based club prepare to represent Ghana in next year’s CAF Champions League.
Uba becomes the club’s third signing after the capture of Hafiz Adams, formerly of Wa All Stars and Caleb Amankwah from WAFA.
By Daniel Osei ( For more sports news and updates, follow Herosportsgh.com on Twitter at @Herosportsgh and on Facebook at Herosportsgh.)