- George Afriyie sacked
- Ghana seals first victory in ACA T20 Cup qualifier
- FIFA CLEARS GHANA LEAGUE TO CONTINUE DURING 2018 WORLD CUP
- Simunye Cup 2018: Ghana to face Malawi in the knockout stage
- Simunye Cup 2018: Ghana pips South Africa by a lone goal
- Guardiola believes Kevin de Bruyne deserved to be named Player of the Year
- Women League: LadyStrikers Record its first Win
- Mohamed Salah named PFA Player of the year
- FA CUP : Chelsea set up date with Manchester United
- Ghana wins ICC World T20 Africa Qualifier A tourney
Former Ebusua Dwarfs defender Christopher Bonney has agreed to join Hearts of Oak on a three-year deal, herosportsgh.com understand.
Bonney parted ways with the Mysterious Club due to financial constraints having helped them to placed fourth last season.
The former Kotoko defender was spotted at the Accra Sports Stadium on Saturday morning with some management members of Hearts during their friendly game with Attram De-Visser Academy.
And according to our sources, the right back his agreed a three-year contract with the Phobians after successful talks with the Ghanaian giants.
By Daniel Osei For more sports news and updates, follow Herosportsgh.com on Twitter at @Herosportsgh and on Facebook at Herosportsgh.)