- 2018AWCON : Thomas Dennerby invites 19 professionals for camp
- Ghana pull out of Caf Inter Club competition
- Cricket Project Wildfire hits Ho
- VRBF rallies behind Polopala on his first title bout
- Greater Accra Handball league returns with week 20 fixtures
- Gentals beats ‘the Charities’ to win Kaneshie Books and Boots trophy
- Volta Table tennis resumes league with victories
- Police, Prisons share GAHA Cup trophies
- PODCAST : WEST AFRICA WEEKLY SPORTS DIGEST 41st EDITION
- Volta Handball set to begin League with more clubs
Former Ebusua Dwarfs defender Christopher Bonney has agreed to join Hearts of Oak on a three-year deal, herosportsgh.com understand.
Bonney parted ways with the Mysterious Club due to financial constraints having helped them to placed fourth last season.
The former Kotoko defender was spotted at the Accra Sports Stadium on Saturday morning with some management members of Hearts during their friendly game with Attram De-Visser Academy.
And according to our sources, the right back his agreed a three-year contract with the Phobians after successful talks with the Ghanaian giants.
By Daniel Osei For more sports news and updates, follow Herosportsgh.com on Twitter at @Herosportsgh and on Facebook at Herosportsgh.)