- Greater Accra Handball league returns with week 20 fixtures
- Gentals beats ‘the Charities’ to win Kaneshie Books and Boots trophy
- Volta Table tennis resumes league with victories
- Police, Prisons share GAHA Cup trophies
- PODCAST : WEST AFRICA WEEKLY SPORTS DIGEST 41st EDITION
- Volta Handball set to begin League with more clubs
- Kaneshie to host 4th Edition of Mcdan Champions League
- Prisons set up GAHA cup final with Police
- Volta boxers secure quarter-final berth at the National Championship
- CAL Bank to revive Beach Soccer with Super Cup
Ghanaian duo Hans Kwofie and Augustine Okrah have completed their switch to Egyptian top-flight side FC Smouha
Okrah signed a two-and-half year contract after terminating his deal with Al Hilal, while Kwofie signed three-and-half year contract from Ashanti Gold.
The two forwards, interestingly, are former topscorers of Ghana Premier League.
Okrah won in 2014 with 16 goals and Kwofie in 2017 with 17 goals.
( For more sports news and updates, follow Herosportsgh.com on Twitter at @Herosportsgh and on Facebook at Herosportsgh.)