- Audio :The 21th Edition of West Africa Weekly Sports Digest
- Ghana shares points, Nigeria wins; Final showdown tomorrow
- Women’s League : Match Officials for Match day 3
- Wenger announced Arsenal exit
- #Russia2018: Aguero May Miss Russia 2018
- Ghana targets 100% record at ICC T20 qualifiers
- #Russia2018: Fans To Watch Replay of Video Assistant Referee at World Cup
- Marcos Alonso gets 3 match ban
- #Russia2018: 6 African Referees, 10 Assistants For World Cup
- Ghana into next round of ICC T20 qualifiers
Ghanaian duo Hans Kwofie and Augustine Okrah have completed their switch to Egyptian top-flight side FC Smouha
Okrah signed a two-and-half year contract after terminating his deal with Al Hilal, while Kwofie signed three-and-half year contract from Ashanti Gold.
The two forwards, interestingly, are former topscorers of Ghana Premier League.
Okrah won in 2014 with 16 goals and Kwofie in 2017 with 17 goals.
( For more sports news and updates, follow Herosportsgh.com on Twitter at @Herosportsgh and on Facebook at Herosportsgh.)