- Leonard’s penalty wins Dreams FC G8 tourney title
- ACA-NWA Tourney: Ghana losses narrowly to NIGERIA
- OFFICIAL: Daniel Darkwah joins Kotoko on a 2-year deal
- Wa All Stars reveal new Kits for the 2017/18 League season
- Ghana begins ACA/ NWA tourney with a win
- Waris completes FC Porto loan move
- David Accam moves to Philadelphia Union
- Hearts of Oak drops interest in Richard Zumah, after huge price tag by club
- GPL Schedule 2017-18: Official List of Fixtures for Ghana Premier League Season
- GTF BEGINS A BUSY 2018 WITH JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIP
Ghanaian duo Hans Kwofie and Augustine Okrah have completed their switch to Egyptian top-flight side FC Smouha
Okrah signed a two-and-half year contract after terminating his deal with Al Hilal, while Kwofie signed three-and-half year contract from Ashanti Gold.
The two forwards, interestingly, are former topscorers of Ghana Premier League.
Okrah won in 2014 with 16 goals and Kwofie in 2017 with 17 goals.
( For more sports news and updates, follow Herosportsgh.com on Twitter at @Herosportsgh and on Facebook at Herosportsgh.)