- Akenteng hails Yahaya Mohammed over performance against As Vita Club
- Zinedine Zidane to join Juventus
- Zejtun Corinthians FC donates sportswear to Youthage FC
- Daniele close to Chelsea move
- CAF Confed Cup: Aduana Stars 2 vs 1 AS Vita Club
- E. O. Asare elected GCA Prez
- WAFU Cup of Nations to be host in Senegal
- Wantaway Patrick Razak confirms Kotoko’s interest
- 2018 World Cup: France to receive $38 million
- Russia 2018 World Cup Statistics
Ghanaian duo Hans Kwofie and Augustine Okrah have completed their switch to Egyptian top-flight side FC Smouha
Okrah signed a two-and-half year contract after terminating his deal with Al Hilal, while Kwofie signed three-and-half year contract from Ashanti Gold.
The two forwards, interestingly, are former topscorers of Ghana Premier League.
Okrah won in 2014 with 16 goals and Kwofie in 2017 with 17 goals.
( For more sports news and updates, follow Herosportsgh.com on Twitter at @Herosportsgh and on Facebook at Herosportsgh.)