- I haven’t heard it” – Kwesi Appiah on being sacked if He fails to win the AFCON.
- Commodore: “Kwesi Nyantakyi should come back if NC wants to run the GFA on business terms”
- BOOST FOR KOTOKO: AshGold’s Richard Djodi ready for Kotoko switch
- PHOTO GALLERY: CAF CC: KOTOKO 2 VS 1 COTON
- Ghana’s Boateng joins Barcelona on loan
- Akonnor saddened by sack calls from cub fans
- Volta Cricket League takes off smoothly
- CAF CC: Kotoko draw Nkana FC, Al Hilal and Zesco United in group C
- C .K Akunnor can’t take all the Praise – Abdul Razak
- MATCH REPORT: Kotoko 2 – Coton Sport 1 – Porcupines secure group stage berth in Caf Confed Cup play-off ties
Ghanaian duo Hans Kwofie and Augustine Okrah have completed their switch to Egyptian top-flight side FC Smouha
Okrah signed a two-and-half year contract after terminating his deal with Al Hilal, while Kwofie signed three-and-half year contract from Ashanti Gold.
The two forwards, interestingly, are former topscorers of Ghana Premier League.
Okrah won in 2014 with 16 goals and Kwofie in 2017 with 17 goals.
( For more sports news and updates, follow Herosportsgh.com on Twitter at @Herosportsgh and on Facebook at Herosportsgh.)