- Jerome Boateng & Franck Ribery to miss Liverpool match
- Ho Kpodzi Girls makes 3 out of 3 in Cricket League
- Taekwondo National Licence Referee course ends in Tema
- CAFCC: BONSU & GYAMFI SET KOTOKO FIRST WIN AT GROUP STAGE
- Referee Collina & Memphis Depay was born, Kanu scored the winner on his Arsenal debut.
- Francis Asare gets Int’l Appointment at 1st Africa Beach Games
- Ghanaian Taekwondo Athletes Grab three Medals at Nigeria Open
- GTF officially opens DNSS programs
- Nigeria Open : Team Nigeria emerge overall best
- Normalization Committee Special Competition cancelled
The 28-year-old has reunited with his former employers on a 42- month deal ahead of tonight’s transfer deadline
English Premiership side Swansea City have announced the capture of Ghana and West Ham United winger Andre Ayew on a three-and-a-half-year deal.
The Black Stars deputy skipper left the Welsh club two seasons ago and joined the Hammers on a club record fee of £20.5m following an impressive debut league season with the Swans.
The former Marseille man is set to team up with his younger brother Jordan Ayew at Swansea for the rest of the ongoing EPL top-flight campaign.
Andre Ayew staged a comeback to the Liberty Stadium outfit on a £18m deal from West Ham.
By Hassan Alhassan ( For more sports news and updates, follow Herosportsgh.com on Twitter at @Herosportsgh and on Facebook at Herosportsgh.)