- Caf confederations cup statistics
- Ghana loses opening game to Nigeria in Cricket Qualifier
- Free agent Thomas Abbey rejects advances with Israeli outfit Hapoel Petah Tikvah
- Latif Amadu’s move to Hapoel Petah Tikvah in Limbo
- PODCAST : WEST AFRICA WEEKLY SPORTS DIGEST 33rd EDITION
- Under 19 Cricket team set for World Cup div 2 Qualifier
- FIFA, CAF and GoG to set Normalisation Committee
- Youthage Strategic Organization offers top options for vacant Swaziland NT Head Coach role
- Kevin de Bruyne suffers knee injury
- FLS CHAMPIONSHIP CUP 2018
The 28-year-old has reunited with his former employers on a 42- month deal ahead of tonight’s transfer deadline
English Premiership side Swansea City have announced the capture of Ghana and West Ham United winger Andre Ayew on a three-and-a-half-year deal.
The Black Stars deputy skipper left the Welsh club two seasons ago and joined the Hammers on a club record fee of £20.5m following an impressive debut league season with the Swans.
The former Marseille man is set to team up with his younger brother Jordan Ayew at Swansea for the rest of the ongoing EPL top-flight campaign.
Andre Ayew staged a comeback to the Liberty Stadium outfit on a £18m deal from West Ham.
By Hassan Alhassan ( For more sports news and updates, follow Herosportsgh.com on Twitter at @Herosportsgh and on Facebook at Herosportsgh.)