- Two-goal Salah leads Roma to 5-2 Champions League win over Roma
- THE KING OF EGYPT…
- Eleven is to One beef up technical bench
- Carlo Ancelotti set Unveil As Italian National Team coach
- Coach Mehmet Tayfun succumbs to a draw at the depth in his first game in charge for Heartland
- George Afriyie sacked
- Ghana seals first victory in ACA T20 Cup qualifier
- FIFA CLEARS GHANA LEAGUE TO CONTINUE DURING 2018 WORLD CUP
- Simunye Cup 2018: Ghana to face Malawi in the knockout stage
- Simunye Cup 2018: Ghana pips South Africa by a lone goal
The 28-year-old has reunited with his former employers on a 42- month deal ahead of tonight’s transfer deadline
English Premiership side Swansea City have announced the capture of Ghana and West Ham United winger Andre Ayew on a three-and-a-half-year deal.
The Black Stars deputy skipper left the Welsh club two seasons ago and joined the Hammers on a club record fee of £20.5m following an impressive debut league season with the Swans.
The former Marseille man is set to team up with his younger brother Jordan Ayew at Swansea for the rest of the ongoing EPL top-flight campaign.
Andre Ayew staged a comeback to the Liberty Stadium outfit on a £18m deal from West Ham.
By Hassan Alhassan ( For more sports news and updates, follow Herosportsgh.com on Twitter at @Herosportsgh and on Facebook at Herosportsgh.)