- Police held by Hostac as Prisons keep a lead in GAHA League
- 2018AWCON : Thomas Dennerby invites 19 professionals for camp
- Ghana pull out of Caf Inter Club competition
- Cricket Project Wildfire hits Ho
- VRBF rallies behind Polopala on his first title bout
- Greater Accra Handball league returns with week 20 fixtures
- Gentals beats ‘the Charities’ to win Kaneshie Books and Boots trophy
- Volta Table tennis resumes league with victories
- Police, Prisons share GAHA Cup trophies
- PODCAST : WEST AFRICA WEEKLY SPORTS DIGEST 41st EDITION
The 28-year-old has reunited with his former employers on a 42- month deal ahead of tonight’s transfer deadline
English Premiership side Swansea City have announced the capture of Ghana and West Ham United winger Andre Ayew on a three-and-a-half-year deal.
The Black Stars deputy skipper left the Welsh club two seasons ago and joined the Hammers on a club record fee of £20.5m following an impressive debut league season with the Swans.
The former Marseille man is set to team up with his younger brother Jordan Ayew at Swansea for the rest of the ongoing EPL top-flight campaign.
Andre Ayew staged a comeback to the Liberty Stadium outfit on a £18m deal from West Ham.
By Hassan Alhassan ( For more sports news and updates, follow Herosportsgh.com on Twitter at @Herosportsgh and on Facebook at Herosportsgh.)