- Salah & Aubameyang lead African Player of the Year
- WAFU U-20: Nigeria brushes Ghana aside to secure semis Spot
- Do Ghana have a Sporting club or Football club ?
- Volta grabs two awards at National Table Tennis League
- No Ghanaian referees will at 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup
- Fighters dominate 10th Korea Cup Taekwondo Championships
- Volta Taekwondo makes Gait at 10th Korea Cup Championships
- GTF aspire cooperation with the Korean Community
- Sonrise fails to STT in week 4 of Volta Handball League
- Volta Cricket appreciates ICC-Africa visit
The 28-year-old has reunited with his former employers on a 42- month deal ahead of tonight’s transfer deadline
English Premiership side Swansea City have announced the capture of Ghana and West Ham United winger Andre Ayew on a three-and-a-half-year deal.
The Black Stars deputy skipper left the Welsh club two seasons ago and joined the Hammers on a club record fee of £20.5m following an impressive debut league season with the Swans.
The former Marseille man is set to team up with his younger brother Jordan Ayew at Swansea for the rest of the ongoing EPL top-flight campaign.
Andre Ayew staged a comeback to the Liberty Stadium outfit on a £18m deal from West Ham.
By Hassan Alhassan ( For more sports news and updates, follow Herosportsgh.com on Twitter at @Herosportsgh and on Facebook at Herosportsgh.)