- PODCAST : WEST AFRICA WEEKLY SPORTS DIGEST 44th EDITION
- One Outstanding match to be cleared in week 25 of GAHA League
- Mawuli to be tried by Sonrise in week 2 of Volta Handball League
- 2018AWCON: How well do Ghanaians know about it. – video
- Shining the Light on Least Financed Sports, the Volta Perspective
- Joe Cole has confirmed his retirement from football with immediate effect.
- Can’t Youth, Airforce splits points, Hostac gets a walkover in week 24 of GAHA League
- Vilcabamba finishes 4th & 11th at Stanbic Bank Table Tennis League
- PHOTO GALLERY: Black Queens vs Banyana Banyana
- South Tongu Talents bows to Unique and SOA in Volta Handball League
Olivier Giroud will wear Chelsea’s No 18 shirt after completing his £18m move to Stamford Bridge on Wednesday afternoon.
After six years of service at Arsenal the Frenchman joins Antonio Conte’s Blues on an 18-month contract.
The 31-year-old replaces Michy Batshuayi who departs for Borussia Dortmund following Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s move to Arsenal earlier today.
Loic Remy, Romelu Lukaku and Wayne Bridge all wore the No 18 shirt during their careers at Chelsea.
Giroud is Chelsea’s third signing of the January transfer window, following Ross Barkley and Emerson Palmieri dos Santos through the doors at Stamford Bridge.