- I haven’t heard it” – Kwesi Appiah on being sacked if He fails to win the AFCON.
- Commodore: “Kwesi Nyantakyi should come back if NC wants to run the GFA on business terms”
- BOOST FOR KOTOKO: AshGold’s Richard Djodi ready for Kotoko switch
- PHOTO GALLERY: CAF CC: KOTOKO 2 VS 1 COTON
- Ghana’s Boateng joins Barcelona on loan
- Akonnor saddened by sack calls from cub fans
- Volta Cricket League takes off smoothly
- CAF CC: Kotoko draw Nkana FC, Al Hilal and Zesco United in group C
- C .K Akunnor can’t take all the Praise – Abdul Razak
- MATCH REPORT: Kotoko 2 – Coton Sport 1 – Porcupines secure group stage berth in Caf Confed Cup play-off ties
The Ghana Premier League has revealed its new visual identity for the 2018 season .
From this season onwards the country’s top tier will be known as ‘the Ghana Premier League,’ with no title sponsor.
As part of the rebrand the Ghana Premier League, the board in charge of regulating the league, Premier League Board (PLB). Has unveiled a new logo for the upcoming 2018 season.
The current GHPL logo has been criticized for its overwhelming resemblance to the Italian Serie B logo and has led to the suggestion of plagiarism.
The 2018 Ghana Premier League is set to kick-off on the weekend of the 2nd – 4th March 2018.