- Can’t Youth, Airforce splits points, Hostac gets a walkover in week 24 of GAHA League
- Vilcabamba finishes 4th & 11th at Stanbic Bank Table Tennis League
- PHOTO GALLERY: Black Queens vs Banyana Banyana
- South Tongu Talents bows to Unique and SOA in Volta Handball League
- Over 1,000 benefit from Cricket Project Wildfire in Saltpond
- Abednego Tetteh: Hearts of Oak has always been my dream club
- PODCAST : WEST AFRICA WEEKLY SPORTS DIGEST 43rd EDITION
- Can Carteron be the third coach to lift the CAF Champions League with two clubs?
- Debutants clash to begin Volta Handball League
- AWCON2018: South Africa ” Banyana Banyana ” women’s national football
The Ghana Premier League has revealed its new visual identity for the 2018 season .
From this season onwards the country’s top tier will be known as ‘the Ghana Premier League,’ with no title sponsor.
As part of the rebrand the Ghana Premier League, the board in charge of regulating the league, Premier League Board (PLB). Has unveiled a new logo for the upcoming 2018 season.
The current GHPL logo has been criticized for its overwhelming resemblance to the Italian Serie B logo and has led to the suggestion of plagiarism.
The 2018 Ghana Premier League is set to kick-off on the weekend of the 2nd – 4th March 2018.