- Mahatma Otoo: l’ll not be sold this summer
- Statistics : Tunisia vs England
- Statistics : Croatia vs Nigeria
- WEST AFRICA WEEKLY SPORTS DIGEST 26th EDITION
- Statistics : Morocco vs Iran
- Statistics : Egypt vs Uruguay
- 2018 World Cup : Dependability of VAR After Yuri Gazinski scored
- Volta Table Tennis prepares for Sports Festival
- Ghana Cricket Association opens nomination towards elective congress
- OPINION: HOW CLEAN IS THE CLEANER; WHY GOVERNMENT ALONE IS INCOMPETENT TO HOUSECLEAN THE GHANA FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION
President Akufo-Addo wants the police to arrest the president of the Ghana Football Association (GFA) Kwesi Nyantakyi for allegedly using his name to defraud others.
Kwasi Nyantakyi’s name allegedly popped up in a yet-to-be premiered investigative video under the auspices of Tiger Eye PI being managed by investigative journalist Anas Aremeyaw Anas.
Deputy chief of staff Mr.Abu Jinapor has confirmed on peace Fm that, it is true that the president has ordered for Kwasi Nyantakyi to be arrested because he used Nana Addo and Bawumia’s name to take a lot of money.
( For more sports news and updates, follow Herosportsgh.com on Twitter at @Herosportsgh and on Facebook at Herosportsgh. )