- 2018AWCON: Ghana face Algeria, Nigeria and South Africa
- Police held by Hostac as Prisons keep a lead in GAHA League
- 2018AWCON : Thomas Dennerby invites 19 professionals for camp
- Ghana pull out of Caf Inter Club competition
- Cricket Project Wildfire hits Ho
- VRBF rallies behind Polopala on his first title bout
- Greater Accra Handball league returns with week 20 fixtures
- Gentals beats ‘the Charities’ to win Kaneshie Books and Boots trophy
- Volta Table tennis resumes league with victories
- Police, Prisons share GAHA Cup trophies
President Akufo-Addo wants the police to arrest the president of the Ghana Football Association (GFA) Kwesi Nyantakyi for allegedly using his name to defraud others.
Kwasi Nyantakyi’s name allegedly popped up in a yet-to-be premiered investigative video under the auspices of Tiger Eye PI being managed by investigative journalist Anas Aremeyaw Anas.
Deputy chief of staff Mr.Abu Jinapor has confirmed on peace Fm that, it is true that the president has ordered for Kwasi Nyantakyi to be arrested because he used Nana Addo and Bawumia’s name to take a lot of money.
( For more sports news and updates, follow Herosportsgh.com on Twitter at @Herosportsgh and on Facebook at Herosportsgh. )