- Caf confederations cup statistics
- Ghana loses opening game to Nigeria in Cricket Qualifier
- Free agent Thomas Abbey rejects advances with Israeli outfit Hapoel Petah Tikvah
- Latif Amadu’s move to Hapoel Petah Tikvah in Limbo
- PODCAST : WEST AFRICA WEEKLY SPORTS DIGEST 33rd EDITION
- Under 19 Cricket team set for World Cup div 2 Qualifier
- FIFA, CAF and GoG to set Normalisation Committee
- Youthage Strategic Organization offers top options for vacant Swaziland NT Head Coach role
- Kevin de Bruyne suffers knee injury
- FLS CHAMPIONSHIP CUP 2018
President Akufo-Addo wants the police to arrest the president of the Ghana Football Association (GFA) Kwesi Nyantakyi for allegedly using his name to defraud others.
Kwasi Nyantakyi’s name allegedly popped up in a yet-to-be premiered investigative video under the auspices of Tiger Eye PI being managed by investigative journalist Anas Aremeyaw Anas.
Deputy chief of staff Mr.Abu Jinapor has confirmed on peace Fm that, it is true that the president has ordered for Kwasi Nyantakyi to be arrested because he used Nana Addo and Bawumia’s name to take a lot of money.
( For more sports news and updates, follow Herosportsgh.com on Twitter at @Herosportsgh and on Facebook at Herosportsgh. )