- Caf confederations cup statistics
- Ghana loses opening game to Nigeria in Cricket Qualifier
- Free agent Thomas Abbey rejects advances with Israeli outfit Hapoel Petah Tikvah
- Latif Amadu’s move to Hapoel Petah Tikvah in Limbo
- PODCAST : WEST AFRICA WEEKLY SPORTS DIGEST 33rd EDITION
- Under 19 Cricket team set for World Cup div 2 Qualifier
- FIFA, CAF and GoG to set Normalisation Committee
- Youthage Strategic Organization offers top options for vacant Swaziland NT Head Coach role
- Kevin de Bruyne suffers knee injury
- FLS CHAMPIONSHIP CUP 2018
Brighton has completed the signing of Nigeria international defender Leon Balogun.
The 29-year-old centre-back joins the club on a free transfer after leaving Bundesliga side FSV Mainz 05 and has signed a two-year deal at the Amex Stadium.
Chris Hughton said: “I am delighted to welcome Leon to the club. He will add more depth to our defensive options, and I am pleased to get our first piece of business done so early in the summer.
He is in the peak years of his career and I am sure he will integrate well into the squad. He also has valuable experience, having played in the Bundesliga, the Europa League and at international level.”
( For more sports news and updates, follow Herosportsgh.com on Twitter at @Herosportsgh and on Facebook at Herosportsgh. )