- 2018AWCON: Ghana face Algeria, Nigeria and South Africa
- Police held by Hostac as Prisons keep a lead in GAHA League
- 2018AWCON : Thomas Dennerby invites 19 professionals for camp
- Ghana pull out of Caf Inter Club competition
- Cricket Project Wildfire hits Ho
- VRBF rallies behind Polopala on his first title bout
- Greater Accra Handball league returns with week 20 fixtures
- Gentals beats ‘the Charities’ to win Kaneshie Books and Boots trophy
- Volta Table tennis resumes league with victories
- Police, Prisons share GAHA Cup trophies
Brighton has completed the signing of Nigeria international defender Leon Balogun.
The 29-year-old centre-back joins the club on a free transfer after leaving Bundesliga side FSV Mainz 05 and has signed a two-year deal at the Amex Stadium.
Chris Hughton said: “I am delighted to welcome Leon to the club. He will add more depth to our defensive options, and I am pleased to get our first piece of business done so early in the summer.
He is in the peak years of his career and I am sure he will integrate well into the squad. He also has valuable experience, having played in the Bundesliga, the Europa League and at international level.”
( For more sports news and updates, follow Herosportsgh.com on Twitter at @Herosportsgh and on Facebook at Herosportsgh. )