- Cantonment Youth Handball Club envisages tough 2019 GAHA season
- Kotoko slap €600K price tag on Songne Yacouba
- Africa Women’s Sports Summit to be host in Accra
- Hasaacas Ladies Perpetual Agyekum wins NC Women’s Special Competition top Scorer
- Ghana Taekwondo Federation successfully wraps up DNSS programs
- Kotoku Royals maintain 100% unbeaten record
- NC Special :Kotoko snatch draw to stay top
- Volta Handball League goes on Break
- Ho Card Clubs Association to hold First Awards Ceremony
- The 2019 African Cup of Nations draw
Former Ghana football boss Kwesi Nyantakyi, a member of FIFA’s decision-making Council, will be provisionally suspended for an additional 45 days, FIFA said on Wednesday.
“During this time, Mr Nyantakyi will continue to be banned from all football-related activities at both national and international level”,
Nyantakyi in June said he had resigned after he was suspended by FIFA for possible ethics violations having been accused of taking kickbacks.
By: Emmanuel Frimpong ( For more sports news and updates, follow Herosportsgh.com on Twitter at @Herosportsgh and on Facebook at Herosportsgh. )