- Can’t Youth, Airforce splits points, Hostac gets a walkover in week 24 of GAHA League
- Vilcabamba finishes 4th & 11th at Stanbic Bank Table Tennis League
- PHOTO GALLERY: Black Queens vs Banyana Banyana
- South Tongu Talents bows to Unique and SOA in Volta Handball League
- Over 1,000 benefit from Cricket Project Wildfire in Saltpond
- Abednego Tetteh: Hearts of Oak has always been my dream club
- PODCAST : WEST AFRICA WEEKLY SPORTS DIGEST 43rd EDITION
- Can Carteron be the third coach to lift the CAF Champions League with two clubs?
- Debutants clash to begin Volta Handball League
- AWCON2018: South Africa ” Banyana Banyana ” women’s national football
Former Ghana football boss Kwesi Nyantakyi, a member of FIFA’s decision-making Council, will be provisionally suspended for an additional 45 days, FIFA said on Wednesday.
“During this time, Mr Nyantakyi will continue to be banned from all football-related activities at both national and international level”,
Nyantakyi in June said he had resigned after he was suspended by FIFA for possible ethics violations having been accused of taking kickbacks.
By: Emmanuel Frimpong ( For more sports news and updates, follow Herosportsgh.com on Twitter at @Herosportsgh and on Facebook at Herosportsgh. )