- Jerome Boateng & Franck Ribery to miss Liverpool match
- Ho Kpodzi Girls makes 3 out of 3 in Cricket League
- Taekwondo National Licence Referee course ends in Tema
- CAFCC: BONSU & GYAMFI SET KOTOKO FIRST WIN AT GROUP STAGE
- Referee Collina & Memphis Depay was born, Kanu scored the winner on his Arsenal debut.
- Francis Asare gets Int’l Appointment at 1st Africa Beach Games
- Ghanaian Taekwondo Athletes Grab three Medals at Nigeria Open
- GTF officially opens DNSS programs
- Nigeria Open : Team Nigeria emerge overall best
- Normalization Committee Special Competition cancelled
Tottenham Hotspur striker Harry Kane will be out of action until March after suffering an ankle injury in the weekend’s Premier League defeat by Manchester United, the north London club said on Tuesday.
The England forward hobbled away from Wembley on Sunday after picking up a knock towards the end of the 1-0 defeat by United.
“Following preliminary assessments, we can confirm that Harry Kane has damaged ligaments in his left ankle,” Spurs said in a statement.
“The striker will continue to be monitored by our medical staff as he commences rehabilitation and is expected to return to training in early March.”
( For more sports news and updates, follow Herosportsgh.com on Twitter at @Herosportsgh and on Facebook at Herosportsgh. )