- Kotoko slap €600K price tag on Songne Yacouba
- Africa Women’s Sports Summit to be host in Accra
- Hasaacas Ladies Perpetual Agyekum wins NC Women’s Special Competition top Scorer
- Ghana Taekwondo Federation successfully wraps up DNSS programs
- Kotoku Royals maintain 100% unbeaten record
- NC Special :Kotoko snatch draw to stay top
- Volta Handball League goes on Break
- Ho Card Clubs Association to hold First Awards Ceremony
- The 2019 African Cup of Nations draw
- Italian Fencing Association to work hand-in-hand with Ghana counterparts
Tottenham Hotspur striker Harry Kane will be out of action until March after suffering an ankle injury in the weekend’s Premier League defeat by Manchester United, the north London club said on Tuesday.
The England forward hobbled away from Wembley on Sunday after picking up a knock towards the end of the 1-0 defeat by United.
“Following preliminary assessments, we can confirm that Harry Kane has damaged ligaments in his left ankle,” Spurs said in a statement.
“The striker will continue to be monitored by our medical staff as he commences rehabilitation and is expected to return to training in early March.”
( For more sports news and updates, follow Herosportsgh.com on Twitter at @Herosportsgh and on Facebook at Herosportsgh. )