- I haven’t heard it” – Kwesi Appiah on being sacked if He fails to win the AFCON.
- Commodore: “Kwesi Nyantakyi should come back if NC wants to run the GFA on business terms”
- BOOST FOR KOTOKO: AshGold’s Richard Djodi ready for Kotoko switch
- PHOTO GALLERY: CAF CC: KOTOKO 2 VS 1 COTON
- Ghana’s Boateng joins Barcelona on loan
- Akonnor saddened by sack calls from cub fans
- Volta Cricket League takes off smoothly
- CAF CC: Kotoko draw Nkana FC, Al Hilal and Zesco United in group C
- C .K Akunnor can’t take all the Praise – Abdul Razak
- MATCH REPORT: Kotoko 2 – Coton Sport 1 – Porcupines secure group stage berth in Caf Confed Cup play-off ties
Hearts of Oak have announced the signing of Christopher Bonney.
Bonney joined the Rainbow Club in a three-year deal after impressing head coach Frank Elliott Nuttall during his trials with the club.
The former Asante Kotoko defender joined Hearts as free agent after he refused to extend his contract with Ebusua Dwarfs.
“I’m excited of course, it’s always a happy moment to join Hearts,” Bonney said.
“I’ll do my best to command first team place and help the club in the upcoming season. I thank everyone who made this dream a reality and promise not to disappoint them,” he added.