- Asomdwe, Fire abandons GAHA week 25 fixture
- 2018AWCON: PHOTO GALLERY: Nigeria 0 vs 1 South Africa
- 2018AWCON: South Africa stun star-studded Super Falcons in Group B opener
- Mawuli vs Sonrise tie to be honoured next week- VRHA League
- PHOTO GALLERY: Black Queens 1 vs 0 Algeria – #2018AWCON
- AWCON2018: Black Queens beat Algeria 1-0 in women afcon opener
- 2018AWCON: Opening Ceremony of women afcon 2018 in Pictures
- PODCAST : WEST AFRICA WEEKLY SPORTS DIGEST 44th EDITION
- One Outstanding match to be cleared in week 25 of GAHA League
- Mawuli to be tried by Sonrise in week 2 of Volta Handball League
The 28-year-old has reunited with his former employers on a 42- month deal ahead of tonight’s transfer deadline
English Premiership side Swansea City have announced the capture of Ghana and West Ham United winger Andre Ayew on a three-and-a-half-year deal.
The Black Stars deputy skipper left the Welsh club two seasons ago and joined the Hammers on a club record fee of £20.5m following an impressive debut league season with the Swans.
The former Marseille man is set to team up with his younger brother Jordan Ayew at Swansea for the rest of the ongoing EPL top-flight campaign.
Andre Ayew staged a comeback to the Liberty Stadium outfit on a £18m deal from West Ham.
By Hassan Alhassan ( For more sports news and updates, follow Herosportsgh.com on Twitter at @Herosportsgh and on Facebook at Herosportsgh.)