- I haven’t heard it” – Kwesi Appiah on being sacked if He fails to win the AFCON.
- Commodore: “Kwesi Nyantakyi should come back if NC wants to run the GFA on business terms”
- BOOST FOR KOTOKO: AshGold’s Richard Djodi ready for Kotoko switch
- PHOTO GALLERY: CAF CC: KOTOKO 2 VS 1 COTON
- Ghana’s Boateng joins Barcelona on loan
- Akonnor saddened by sack calls from cub fans
- Volta Cricket League takes off smoothly
- CAF CC: Kotoko draw Nkana FC, Al Hilal and Zesco United in group C
- C .K Akunnor can’t take all the Praise – Abdul Razak
- MATCH REPORT: Kotoko 2 – Coton Sport 1 – Porcupines secure group stage berth in Caf Confed Cup play-off ties
Olivier Giroud will wear Chelsea’s No 18 shirt after completing his £18m move to Stamford Bridge on Wednesday afternoon.
After six years of service at Arsenal the Frenchman joins Antonio Conte’s Blues on an 18-month contract.
The 31-year-old replaces Michy Batshuayi who departs for Borussia Dortmund following Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s move to Arsenal earlier today.
Loic Remy, Romelu Lukaku and Wayne Bridge all wore the No 18 shirt during their careers at Chelsea.
Giroud is Chelsea’s third signing of the January transfer window, following Ross Barkley and Emerson Palmieri dos Santos through the doors at Stamford Bridge.