- I haven’t heard it” – Kwesi Appiah on being sacked if He fails to win the AFCON.
- Commodore: “Kwesi Nyantakyi should come back if NC wants to run the GFA on business terms”
- BOOST FOR KOTOKO: AshGold’s Richard Djodi ready for Kotoko switch
- PHOTO GALLERY: CAF CC: KOTOKO 2 VS 1 COTON
- Ghana’s Boateng joins Barcelona on loan
- Akonnor saddened by sack calls from cub fans
- Volta Cricket League takes off smoothly
- CAF CC: Kotoko draw Nkana FC, Al Hilal and Zesco United in group C
- C .K Akunnor can’t take all the Praise – Abdul Razak
- MATCH REPORT: Kotoko 2 – Coton Sport 1 – Porcupines secure group stage berth in Caf Confed Cup play-off ties
The Miners are in pole position to secure the services of the former Asante Kotoko defender ahead of the upcoming top-flight campaign, according to reports in the media
Ex-Kumasi Asante Kotoko misfit Evans Quao is on the verge of joining Ashanti Gold Sporting Club for the 2017/18 Ghana Premier League season.
The 27-year-old versatile guardsman has been training with Accra Hearts of Oak for the past month and reports in the media have claimed that the Obuasi-based club is set to gazump the Phobians for the signature of the former Medeama centre-back.
Evans Quao is eager to secure a move to another elite division club in the domestic top flight as he looks forward to revamping his ailing career having been frozen out of the Porcupine Warriors roster this coming term.
By Hassan Alhassan ( For more sports news and updates, follow Herosportsgh.com on Twitter at @Herosportsgh and on Facebook at Herosportsgh.)