- Joe Cole has confirmed his retirement from football with immediate effect.
- Can’t Youth, Airforce splits points, Hostac gets a walkover in week 24 of GAHA League
- Vilcabamba finishes 4th & 11th at Stanbic Bank Table Tennis League
- PHOTO GALLERY: Black Queens vs Banyana Banyana
- South Tongu Talents bows to Unique and SOA in Volta Handball League
- Over 1,000 benefit from Cricket Project Wildfire in Saltpond
- Abednego Tetteh: Hearts of Oak has always been my dream club
- PODCAST : WEST AFRICA WEEKLY SPORTS DIGEST 43rd EDITION
- Can Carteron be the third coach to lift the CAF Champions League with two clubs?
- Debutants clash to begin Volta Handball League
The Miners are in pole position to secure the services of the former Asante Kotoko defender ahead of the upcoming top-flight campaign, according to reports in the media
Ex-Kumasi Asante Kotoko misfit Evans Quao is on the verge of joining Ashanti Gold Sporting Club for the 2017/18 Ghana Premier League season.
The 27-year-old versatile guardsman has been training with Accra Hearts of Oak for the past month and reports in the media have claimed that the Obuasi-based club is set to gazump the Phobians for the signature of the former Medeama centre-back.
Evans Quao is eager to secure a move to another elite division club in the domestic top flight as he looks forward to revamping his ailing career having been frozen out of the Porcupine Warriors roster this coming term.
By Hassan Alhassan ( For more sports news and updates, follow Herosportsgh.com on Twitter at @Herosportsgh and on Facebook at Herosportsgh.)